What you’ll do:
- You are the link between design and development.
- You convert a designer’s Vision to functional, performant, and accessible HTML Components.
- You work closely with designers to define and implement elegant solutions to interesting problems.
- You implement responsive designs and ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- You work with our Frontend and Backend Developers so that they can add complex behavior on top of your components. (For that, we use ReactJS, Ruby on Rails, VueJS, Elixir, Svelte…whatever.
You don’t need to know any of these, but must be willing to understand the basics for working together. We help you, promise!)
What you’ll need:
A solid understanding of building semantic HTML
- You can write scalable CSS using methodologies such as BEM, CUBE or ITCSS
- You are familiar with Layout/Design tools such as Sketch, Figma, or Illustrator
- An interest in web accessibility
- At least a basic understanding of SVG
We offer you:
- An outstanding team and community
- Flexible work hours and a modern working environment
- Flat hierarchies
- Competitive salary